Departure & Return
Meeting Point： (Come early to) Musashi-Itsukaichi Station or (Tell the taxi driver to) 6436 Oguno, Hinode-machi, Nishitama-gun, Tokyo ACCESS： It takes an hour from Shinjuku Station (without changing trains). We will pick up the first seven people at Musashi-Itsukaichi Station. For anyone came after the seventh, please take a taxi. ■Access by train Shinjuku ⇓（JR Chuo Line 25 min. ）Tachikawa Station ⇓ (JR Ome Line 15 min.) Haijima Station ⇓（JR Itsukaichi Line 20 min.） Musashi-Itsukaichi Station ⇓ Taxi（10 mins. One-way 1500 yen） ＊On weekends and holidays, it is convenient to take Holiday Rapid service train (normal fare) from Shinjuku direct to Musashi-Itsukaichi (Approx. 1 hour) without having to transfer. Holiday Rapid train for Musashi-Itsukaichi is coupled with one bound for Ome. So when you take the train, please make sure the vehicle you get in is bound for Musashi-Itsukaichi. ■Access by car 15 min. from Hinode Interchange of the Ken-o Expressway. The eastbound lanes of the connecting Chuo Expressway are heavily congested on weekends and holidays. So please leave time to spare and come safely.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands