Chanko Dinner with Sumo Wrestler in Asakusa
- Sit down for dinner with a sumo wrestler
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to dine with one of Japan's celebrated athletes
- Engage in conversation with the sumo champion
- Dig in to a chanko (hot pot) dinner, a traditional sumo wrestler's dinner consisting of vegetables and big chunks of meat and fish, all cooked at the table
Departure & Return
Departure PointTonteki Genki, Japan, 〒111-0035 Tōkyō-to, Taito City, Nishiasakusa, 2-chōme−27−１０ 豚 八 ビル １、２ 階
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chanko Dinner with Sumo Wrestler in Asakusa.