Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
47 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
988 Tours & Activities
Ueno Park (Ueno Koen) Tours
47 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cherry blossom season is a magical time to visit Tokyo, but getting between the parks where the trees are blooming can be tiring and time-consuming. This guided e-bike tour lets you conserve energy while zipping around the city—with plenty of breaks to sit under the flowering trees.
- E-bike tour: Requires less effort than a typical bike tour
- Small-group tour (maximum 8): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about the cultural significance of sakura from your guide
- Includes snacks and bottled water: No need to bring your own
Saved to wishlist!
Use of E-bicycle
Use of helmet If you want
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointJapan, 〒101-0041 Tokyo, Chiyoda City, Kanda Sudachō, 1-chōme−２５−４
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JAPAN ATTENDANT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 91080P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTokyoMountain Bike Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoMountain Bike Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoMountain Bike Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeCategory
Daibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)KagurazakaTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Roppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)Hakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Seaside Top ObservatoryFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Kokugikan Sumo Stadium & MuseumEdo-Tokyo MuseumShinagawa AquariumTokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterChidorigafuchi MoatAokigahara ForestMt. Takao Cable CarHappo-en GardenHakone Open-Air MuseumTokyo SolamachiTokyo JoypolisJindai Botanical Gardens