To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All the tools and equipment are all provided by us, without any additional cost.
Departure & Return
Departure PointGotanda, Shinagawa City, Tokyo, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
You can choose the area on your own.
2/12/2020 - 10/30/2021
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Be a Manga Creator for One Day! Taught by the Expert Himself
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 247931P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Painting Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsTokyoPainting Classes - KantoArt Classes - KantoPainting Classes - MusashinoArt Classes - MusashinoPainting Classes - YokohamaArt Classes - YokohamaCategory
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo GardenShibuyaOedo Onsen MonogatariNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)21_21 Design SightRoppongiAkihabaraTokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Nakamise Shopping StreetUeno Park (Ueno Koen)Haneda Airport (HND)Fuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumTokyo JoypolisHakone RopewayChidorigafuchi MoatEngaku-ji TempleHakone Open-Air MuseumNational Museum of Nature and ScienceSuntory Hall