Departure & Return
Departure PointTokyo Station, 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When you book this tour, you need to choose one of three hotels.(Hotel Granvia Osaka,The Park Front Hotel at Universal Studios Japan,Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu)
- This is an open-itinerary plan with no accompanying National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter or tour conductor. Customers are responsible for paying all transportation expenses other than the included transportation listed in the itinerary.
- This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
- Ticket and final itinerary will be delivered at least one day before departure to the mailing address provided at checkout
- Ticket can not be sent to Airbnb which has no reception service and private home.In this case ,pick-up at Tokyo City i is available from 3 days before the tour departure date until one day prior to departure.
- Changes may not be made to the scheduled Shinkansen. Customers who miss the designated Shinkansen may board a later departing Hikari or Kodama Shinkansen in the non-reserved car section only (same day only).Customers will carry their own baggage. Please be aware that there is not much space on board the Shinkansen.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking. If you have more than 3 people in the group, please make multiple bookings
- If the delivery address changes after booking, please provide the local tour operator with updated information 8 days prior to tour departure.
- Train departure/arrival times and seating assignments cannot be accepted
- Please check your ticket and the final itinerary for the train number and departure time. Changes may not be made to the scheduled Shinkansen.No refunds will be issued even if the Shinkansen tickets are not used. In such cases, please use public transportation to the destination on your own. If you must cancel your tour after receiving the Shinkansen tickets, please send the tickets back to the planning company
- Minimum age is 6 years (Children between 0-5 years don't require tour fee. For Universal Studio Japan tickets for children under 5 years, please purchase directly at the entrance gate)
- Important: Please make sure the correct hotel name,address and check-in date will be provided in the "Special Requirements" at checkout for receiving tickets.Fail to provide correct hotel information it will not confirm booking request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Osaka & Universal Studios Japan™ Train & Hotel Package (Early Departure).