1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
National Licensed English speaking local tour guide
Interactive communication with local guides
Internet equipment, environment and charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointKeio Plaza Hotel, 2 Chome-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is a virtual tour via Zoom. Please note that this is not a live broadcast of an actual tour/from sightseeing spots.
- Please download Zoom on a smartphone or computer beforehand.
- The Zoom URL invitation will be sent to you by the day prior to the tour.
- The login URL may only be used by customers who have made a booking.
- On the day, the National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter will be on standby 30 minutes prior to start. Customers are recommended to connect early.
- here may be a change of time, etc. depending on signal conditions on the day or other reason.
- There will also be a question and answer session.
- The Zoom meeting room opened online can be entered 10 minutes prior to start.
- While participants can enter and leave the room as they please, refunds will not be issued if participation time is shortened due to participant circumstances.
- For Zoom's basic operation methods, please check the Zoom official website - *We will not take any questions relating to Zoom. Also, we take no responsibility for any errors or trouble that occur because of Zoom. If you have any questions on how to use it, etc. please inquire with Zoom.
- Please note that refunds cannot be issued in the event that customers cannot participate on the virtual tour or end up participating partway due to trouble with the Zoom app or their device or due to an unstable Internet environment.
- During the virtual tour, there may be unexpected disruptions to images or sound depending on the signal condition. Please be aware that no refunds will be issued even in such cases.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during [Virtual Tour] Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour Highlight ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during [Virtual Tour] Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour Highlight ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during [Virtual Tour] Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour Highlight ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during [Virtual Tour] Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour Highlight ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2142P979
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoRail Tours - YokohamaBus Tours - YokohamaWalking Tours - YokohamaHistorical Tours - YokohamaCategory
NamjatownKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Tokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Hakone RopewayToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu)Thunder Gate (Kaminarimon)Tokyo National MuseumRainbow BridgeHappo-en GardenNational Museum of Western ArtJindai Botanical GardensNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Meiji Jingu StadiumGhibli MuseumSumida River (Sumida Gawa)Toyo Bunko MuseumInokashira ParkShinjuku Golden GaiShiba Park (Shiba Koen)Tama Zoological Park