Are you interested in?
- Escape the city on a 2-day trip to Mt. Fuji and Hakone from Tokyo
- Traveling by bullet train saves you hours in transit
- Benefit from the logistical knowledge of a guide
- Choose from severally conveniently-located departure points
Departure & Return
Departure PointKeio Plaza Hotel, 2 Chome-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Return Details1: Tokyo Station, 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
2: Shinagawa Station, 3-chōme-26-27 Takanawa, Minato City, Tokyo 108-0074, Japan
3: Shin-Yokohama Station, 2937 Shinoharachō, Kohoku Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 222-0026, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If Mt. Fuji's 5th Station cannot be reached due to road surface freezing, an accident on the Fuji Subaru Line, or weather conditions, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st Station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st Station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Fujisan World Heritage Center or Lake Kawaguchi Oishi Park. Please note that an alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions. Due to weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from the base. However, the tour will not be canceled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
- If the Lake Ashi cruise or Komagatake Ropeway cannot be boarded (when not visitable due to suspension of operation, road congestion, or conditions at other sightseeing areas), the tour will be guided to one of the following alternative destinations. (The tour will not be canceled and refunds will not be issued for this reason.) : Swan Lake Cruise Ship on Lake Yamanaka, Odawara Castle, Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Mt. Fuji Panoramic Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, Oshino Shinobi no Sato, etc.
- On the day when the annual Mt. Fuji Hill Climb is held, which is usually on a weekend in June (schedule for 2021 is yet to be determined), the Fuji Subaru Line is closed until around 14:00. The tour will proceed on this day as well. Please note that there will be changes to the itinerary order and sightseeing locations, and the Komagatake Ropeway and Lake Ashi cruise may be changed to alternative itineraries. Furthermore, please note that refunds will not be issued in this case, and customers will not be notified separately when the schedule has been determined.
- About Day 1 Bus Tour Children up to 5 years old may join free of charge, but will not be provided with bus seats or lunch. If bus seats or lunch is required, please make a booking under the child rate.
- Lunch for Day 1 : For customers that would like a vegetarian meal or Muslim-friendly meal, please make a request at the time of booking. *Muslim-friendly Meals: A menu that does not use pork or alcohol will be provided. Please note that these are not halal certified. Allergy-friendly meals, gluten free meals, etc. are not available.
- On Day 2, customers will be traveling and sightseeing on their own. Admission fees, transportation expenses other than the return trip Shinkansen ticket, a tour guide, etc. are not included on the tour.
- The tickets for the Shinkansen used on Day 2 cannot be changed to any Shinkansen other than the one listed on the ticket. Refunds for the return ticket will not be issued even if the passenger has a Japan Rail Pass. In that case, please book the plan without JR ticket included.
- This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
- The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change due to road conditions or other reasons.
- Depending on the season and day of the week, traffic conditions may vary, and arrival time at each location may be considerably delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Regarding Shinkansen, it will not be possible to bring large luggage whose total height, width, and length exceeds 160 cm onto non-reserved cars of the Shinkansen. If bringing large luggage, please make use of a delivery service on your own.
- GPS-enabled audio guides are available on this tour in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian. Please indicate your preferred language in the free entry field at the time of reservation. Same-day requests are not accepted. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc. Furthermore, they may be unusable if there are changes to the itinerary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The guide will accompany the tour to Hakone-en on Day 1.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Mt Fuji, Hakone and Bullet Train Tour from Tokyo.