2-Day Mt Fuji, Hakone and Bullet Train Tour from Tokyo
- Escape the city on a 2-day trip to Mt. Fuji and Hakone from Tokyo
- Traveling by bullet train saves you hours in transit
- Benefit from the logistical knowledge of a guide
- Choose from severally conveniently-located departure points
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: KEIO PLAZA HOTEL TOKYO, 2 Chome-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
2: Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel, Ginza Tokyo, 6-chōme-14-10 Ginza, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0061, Japan
3: Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa International Convention Center Pamir, 3-chōme-13-1 Takanawa, Minato City, Tokyo 108-8612, Japan
4: Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, 2 Chome-4 Hamamatsuchō, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0013, Japan
5: Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro, 1-chōme-6-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tōkyō-to 171-8505, Japan
Return Details1: Tokyo Station, 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
2: Shinagawa Station, 3 Chome-26-27 Takanawa, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 108-0074, Japan
3: Shin-Yokohama Station, 2937 Shinoharachō, Kohoku Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 222-0026, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Mt Fuji, Hakone and Bullet Train Tour from Tokyo.
- "The included Japanese dinner is also an experience not to miss." See review