1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Asakusa is one of the most historically rich districts of Tokyo, but visitors often miss important aspects when visiting alone. This small-group tour offers a deeper connection to the area's history and culture as you visit the shrines and temples.
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a personal experience
- Get insight into Japanese history and culture from your guide
- Enjoy a deeper understanding of Buddhism and Shintoism than you would by visiting alone
- Feel free to ask your guide any questions you may have
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointKaminarimon Police Box, 1-chōme-3-3番1号 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
Return DetailsSensō-ji, 2-chōme-3-1 Asakusa, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0032, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Asakusa Highlights Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Asakusa Highlights Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Asakusa Highlights Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Asakusa Highlights Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoCity Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoCity Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - YokohamaHistorical Tours - YokohamaCategory
ShinjukuRoppongi Kaguwa Japanese Dance CabaretTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)Maxell Aqua Park ShinagawaEdo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumRainbow BridgeTokyo TowerAkasaka Palace (State Guest House)Beni Fuji no Yu OnsenTokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterSanrio PurolandTokyo SEA LIFE® ParkHakone RopewayMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)Aokigahara ForestRoppongiZojo-ji TempleSky Circus Sunshine60 ObservatoryTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)