- No language barriers—a guide will translate for you
- See multiple dispersed historical Ashikaga sites in a day
- Visit Tokuzo-ji Temple, which is known for having 500 Buddhas
- Stress-free day with hotel pickup and bicycle rental included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A maximum of 9 people per booking (if you need to book for more than 9 people, please make multiple bookings)
- Recommended : Wear comfortable outfits for cycling and walking
- Since this is 50% off discount promotion, please write a review after the tour ends.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Ashikaga Day Tour: Visit the Oldest School and Historical Sites.