- Discover Tokyo's must-see landmarks on this full-day coach tour
- Take a cruise along the Tokyo Bay as the highlight of this tour
- Drive past the Asahi Beer Headquarters and other major attractions en route to the Imperial Palace East Garden for a stroll
- Visit Tokyo Skytree, the tallest broadcasting tower in the world, and enjoy a 360° panoramic view
- Enjoy Japanese chanko hot pot at a sumo-themed restaurant for lunch in Ryogoku (if option selected)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
- Lunch Information: You can request vegetarian and Muslim friendly ( no alcohol and no pork) meal 2 days in advance.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and operation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If you have wheelchair please let us know when you book. It is difficult to use it some places.
- Pickup service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th September due to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Panoramic Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 1-Day Tokyo Bus Tour.