Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Meeting point: For international Flight: Nagoya Airport-International Flight Terminal After immigration and custom, there is an exit Come out from this exit and guest will see Driver holding “Cherry Tomato welcome board”" For Domestic Flight: "Nagoya Domestic Terminal Please meet Driver (holding Cherry Tomato sign board) at Exit right after baggage Clearance ."
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels with telephone no. start with '052' (eg: 052-xxx-xxxx)
- Minimum of 4 Adult fares to activate the service.
- Baggage: One Big Suite Case per Passengers. Please check with us if you have additional baggage and indicate under "Special Requirements".
- Itinerary Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. How can I locate Cherry Tomato’s driver and vehicle
- You need to go to the “Meeting Point” which indicated in your service voucher. Driver will hold ‘Cherry Tomato’ Sign Board to meet and greet you.
- 2. What should I do if my flight or train is delayed
- For airport, seaport and train-station pick-ups, we indicate ‘maximum waiting time’ in our service voucher, if you are not able to be picked up on time, Please contact our service center. We understand that there may be issues beyond your control which could lead to unexpected delays. Therefore, by providing your flight, train, or cruise details upon booking, our staff is able to track your actual arrival time and will adjust your pick-up time accordingly.
- 3. Where are your pick up and drop off points
- We provide a Door-to-Door service. We will pick you up from the Airport terminal you arrived and take you to the address where you want to go to.
- On departure we will pick you up from your address and drop you off at the terminal from which your flight leaves. (Noted that all flight details and address info are based on the booking form which you filled in.
- 4. Where will you wait for me at my hotel/apartment/home
- If you are going to your destination from a hotel, normally please wait at the hotel lobby. (you will receive departure notice one day before service day, around 5 PM). If being collected from an apartment or your home, please wait outside by your main door. If apartment or home unable to reach due to narrow streets and our vehicle size, will decide meeting point nearby.
- 5. What if I get to the airport too late and miss my flight
- We normally set your pick-up time to get you to the airport 2 hours or more before your flight.
- 6. How far in advance do I have to make my reservation
- We accept bookings 13months in advance, for last minute travelers, we recommend you book at least 72 hours in advance to ensure that we have enough time to process your request. However, we will do our best to accommodate last minute requests even before your flight take off. Take note booking is subject to availability and confirmation.
- 7. Can passenger travel with a wheelchair
- It can be arranged only if we were informed. You must inform us in advance if there are passenger needs wheelchair or travel with a wheelchair. A rental wheelchair for mobility also can be arranged in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms