5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Rruga Regjimentit 33, Nikël Tirana, 1504, Albania
We will be always in touch through whats app and sms .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- All kayaking and snorkelling equipment is included.
- Recommended packing includes: - Comfortable boots - Lightweight, breathable clothing that’s suitable for hiking - Wind/waterproof jacket - Hat - Warm fleece or jumper - Water bottle - Sunglasses - Sunscreen - Headtorch - Insect repellent - Hiking poles - Swimwear - Towel - A small backpack.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albania Adventure|Albania outdoor|Albania Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Albania Tour Kayak, Snorkel, Speedboat, Hike Canyons In Berat -5 day trip (ARG)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Albania Tour Kayak, Snorkel, Speedboat, Hike Canyons In Berat -5 day trip (ARG)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Albania Tour Kayak, Snorkel, Speedboat, Hike Canyons In Berat -5 day trip (ARG)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Albania Tour Kayak, Snorkel, Speedboat, Hike Canyons In Berat -5 day trip (ARG)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingDining ExperiencesMulti-day ToursExtremeKayakingSnorkelingWhite Water Rafting Walking & Biking ToursWater SportsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTiranaBus Tours - OhridHiking - OhridDining Experiences - OhridMulti-day Tours - OhridExtreme - OhridKayaking - OhridSnorkeling - OhridWhite Water Rafting - OhridBus Tours - PodgoricaHiking - PodgoricaDining Experiences - PodgoricaMulti-day Tours - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaKayaking - PodgoricaSnorkeling - PodgoricaWhite Water Rafting - PodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaHiking - BudvaDining Experiences - BudvaMulti-day Tours - BudvaExtreme - BudvaKayaking - BudvaSnorkeling - BudvaWhite Water Rafting - BudvaCategory