- Receive personalized attention in a private cooking class
- Get hands-on experience cooking with locally-sourced produce
- Learn about Ireland’s culinary traditions and modern influences
- All ingredients, plus your five-course meal, are included in the price
Departure & Return
Meet your host Janine at The Green Sheep café for your culinary experience. If you’re coming from Holycross, take R660 into Thurles - the café is on R660 (also called Friar street). Here is a google maps link to the café: https://goo.gl/maps/Jhewa69rFxP2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff