8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Scottish Highlands without the stress of planning on a full day tour with convenient transport from your cruise ship docked at Invergordon Cruise Port. In addition to navigating, your guide offers on-board commentary and anecdotes about each stop on the itinerary, from the 15th-century Cawdor Castle to the infamous Loch Ness. The day includes free time for lunch and a whisk distillery tour and tasting (own expenses).
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Port pickup and drop-off
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Invergordon Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- At the time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Glen Ord closed on 11th July & 3rd October. We will visit Culloden Battlefield as an alternative.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We only had an hour in Inverness, which deserved so much more time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Invergordon Shore Excursion: Inverness City, Cawdor Castle and Whisky Tour
2 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingThe Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - InvernessBus Tours - InvernessDistillery Tours - InvernessWalking Tours - InvernessPorts of Call Tours - InvernessFull-day Tours - InvernessShore Excursions - Northeast ScotlandBus Tours - Northeast ScotlandDistillery Tours - Northeast ScotlandWalking Tours - Northeast ScotlandPorts of Call Tours - Northeast ScotlandFull-day Tours - Northeast ScotlandShore Excursions - North East EnglandBus Tours - North East EnglandDistillery Tours - North East EnglandWalking Tours - North East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - North East EnglandFull-day Tours - North East EnglandCategory
Jacobite Steam Train Tours & TicketsGlen Ord Distillery Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsBannockburn Tours & TicketsThurso Tours & TicketsBeinn Eighe National Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsButt of Lewis Lighthouse Tours & TicketsBen Nevis Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Tours & TicketsRing of Brodgar Tours & TicketsSkara Brae Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsUrquhart Castle (Caisteal na Sròine) Tours & TicketsBealach na Bà Pass Tours & TicketsInveraray Jail Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsMaeshowe Chambered Cairn Tours & TicketsDuncansby Head Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & Tickets