- Private 3-hour walking tour of The Hague
- Discover the seat of the Dutch government on an easy walk through the city center
- Visit The Hague’s most notable sites: the Parliament buildings, City Hall, Noordeinde Palace, Peace Palace visitors center and Binnenhof
- Other highlights include Square 1813, Prison Gate Museum, Tower of Rutte and Spui street
- Learn about The Hague’s royal and political history from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Under the Cloud Lamp
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire the majestic façade of Noordeinde Palace; delve into the gruesome history of the Court of Holland’s former prison at the Prison Gate Museum; and visit Square 1813 to discover the grand quadrangle dominated by the 19th-century Monument of Independence.
Continue to Hague City Hall to capture photographs of the grandiose building, and then head to the Peace Palace visitors center where you will have an audio guide to take you through the visitors center. Learn about the laws of international justice and the role Carnegie played in developing this building.
Then stroll back to the tour’s original departure point and bid your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands