5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Local English speaking guide
02 bottles of mineral water per person
Food or drink, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Thanjavur
- Thanjavur Airport, Unnamed Road, Pillaiyarpatti, Tamil Nadu 613005, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed in the temple. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, expiry date and country of issuance is required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- Temple opens 06.00 to 12.00 & 16.00 to 20.00 hours & Palace visit timings are from 09.30 to 16.30 hours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Brihadeeswara Temple, Saraswati Library, Palace And Gallery In Thanjavur ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Brihadeeswara Temple, Saraswati Library, Palace And Gallery In Thanjavur ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Brihadeeswara Temple, Saraswati Library, Palace And Gallery In Thanjavur ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit Brihadeeswara Temple, Saraswati Library, Palace And Gallery In Thanjavur
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThanjavurBus Tours - Tamil NaduWalking Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduArt Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduBus Tours - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryArt Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - MaduraiWalking Tours - MaduraiHistorical Tours - MaduraiArt Tours - MaduraiHalf-day Tours - MaduraiCategory