10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Israel’s stunning landscape and rich heritage on a private, full-day tour from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Take in views of the ancient settlement from the Mount of Olives then enter Jerusalem’s Old City walls; slip a folded prayer into the Western Wall, walk Byzantine streets and visit the city’s Christian, Armenian, Muslim and Jewish quarters. Navigate the rugged Judean Desert to the salt-encrusted shores of the Dead Sea, take a bath in mineral-rich mud then float on top of the world’s deepest hypersaline lake.
- Tick through top Jerusalem sites including the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Trace Jesus’ steps along the Via Dolorosa and see the Garden of Gethsemane
- Take a scenic drive through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea
- Get free time to float in the salt-rich water and enjoy a therapeutic mud bath
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and personalized attention from a guide on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off around the city
Professional private guide
Food and drinks
Toll and parking fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- Modest dress is required when entering the holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, water and sun protection.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory