- A comprehensive tour ideal for travelers short on time
- Explore the ancient city of Jericho, located in the Judaen Desert
- Visit the archeological site of Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered
- Float in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on planet earth
Departure & Return
Pick up is from Israeli Textile Center, Kaufman Street 2 (Corner of Shenkar & Kaufman St)
What To Expect
On arrival at the lowest city on earth, you’ll visit 9,000-year-old ruins dating back to the Neolithic period. See, too, the archeological site of Qumran, in whose sandstone caves the Dead Sea Scrolls, the oldest scriptures of the Hebrew bible, were discovered in 1956.
Your tour culminates with a visit to the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea, in which you can float and flounder until you’re dropped back in Tel Aviv at around 5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms