- Visit historic sites such as the Temple Mount and Western Wall on a day trip to Jerusalem
- A guide shares the historic and religious significance of each site
- There is a chance to shop for souvenirs or get lunch in the Old City (optional)
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
In Tel Aviv we drop you off at the same locations. In Jerusalem NOT, we finish at Dung Gate, where you can walk back through the Old City or take a taxi, or we can drop you of at the lightrail station Giv'at HaTahmoshet (Ammunition Hill). There will be taxi's there as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (age 10 and up) must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women and scarf or hat for women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for the main booker
- We need your hotel or address in Tel Aviv so we can send you the pick up location and time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Jerusalem Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "I also find it a nice touch when a guide has initiatives like getting snacks for guests, while waiting in line somewhere, or when he/she always thinks ahead in accommodating everyone for bathroom stops, like Shimon did." See review