Explore our promoted experiences
- Itinerary includes two UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Cultural experience: eat dinner around a Bedouin campfire
- Travel in a climate-controlled van to stay cool and comfortable
- Meals, accommodations, and entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Meet at the lobby of the Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv located on 21 Levontin Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- For most Western countries, no pre-arranged visa is required for this tour (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, residents of some countries need to apply in advance, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions. Also please ensure for your re-entry to Israel that you're eligible for a visa on arrival, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- For Israeli Citizens: Due to restrictions please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please note that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- Kindly be aware that certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. If you wish to bring such items, please consult with us in advance.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The ground is mostly sand and loose rocks so proper walking/hiking boots are optimal." See review