- 2-Day Best of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv
- Professionally guided tours of Old Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Enjoy views of the Dome of the Rock—an iconic Jerusalem landmark
- See the Garden of Gethsemane and the Western Wall
- Cable-car ride to Masada
- Overnight accommodation, breakfast, and hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your tour includes round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach; guided tours in Old Jerusalem and Bethlehem; overnight accommodation in Jerusalem, and breakfast on the second day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required for a visit in Bethlehem
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Recommended to bring hats, bathing suit, towels and sun protection when visiting the Dead Sea
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Tour was ok and tour guides were good but not worth buying a 2 days trip - better to choose two separate daily trips and choose your hotel as the hotel they sent me was really bad ." See review