- 5-hour dolphin cruise in Tauranga
- Swim and snorkel with wild dolphins
- Hear live commentary from a professional guide on board
- Enjoy hot beverages, fruit and muffins
- Snorkeling gear and wetsuit provided
Departure & Return
We meet at Tauranga Bridge Marina where there is plenty of free all day parking. Our boat is berthed on D1 just outside the restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All trips are subject to weather and minimum booking numbers.
- Trips operate with a 48 hour non refundable cancellation.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children must be over 7 to swim with dolphins and be confident swimmers in the ocean.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility constraints
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Seafaris NZ Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.