Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Rotorua from Tauranga
- See bubbling hot pools and erupting geysers at Whakarewarewa
- View a Maori dance performance and craft demonstrations
- Take a driving tour of Mt. Maunganui and Tauranga city
- Purchase lunch at a cafe that overlooks Lake Rotorua
Departure & Return
Meet just past Port of Tauranga security you will be met there or at our vehicle in the carpark
What To Expect
Start with an overview of Mt. Maunganui, then head to Rotorua, stopping along the way to sample kiwi fruit, one of New Zealand’s top exports.
Continue by road past a redwood forest and Blue Lake on the way to Rotorua. More than 500 hot springs and 65 geysers are active around Rotorua. You'll visit Whakarewarewa, the Living Maori Village, which is home to the Pohutu Geyser and steaming hot springs, as well as Maori cultural exhibits like dance performances.
Next, drive through Government Gardens (Paepaekumana) and past the Polynesian Spa, then have lunch (own expense) at Lake Rotorua. See attractions like the Skyline Gondola and luge ride, and snap photos of Lake Rotorua from the cafe. You can sample New Zealand’s renowned manuka honey at Mossop’s Honey, before returning to Tauranga.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arrow Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.