- Rotorua sightseeing tour from the Port of Tauranga
- See sights of Okere Falls and Blue Lake
- Walk through the redwoods at the Whakarewarewa Forest
- Take in views of Mt. Maunganui along the way
- Ride comfortably in a climate-controlled vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Directly outside Port security gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arrow Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Deluxe small group Cruise Day Tour, Rotorua, Tauranga & Mt Maunganui highlights.
- "Lunch was included and I would say it was just OK. Would have liked to have had 10-15 minutes in the gift shop in the village but was told we could not do this." See review