6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Easily explore the area outside the Port of Tauranga during this guided tour that includes port pickup and drop-off. First visit a New Zealand kiwi orchard, and get the chance to taste the native fruit yourself. Catch sight of natural wonders such as Okere Falls, Blue Lake, and Whakarewarewa Forest before going to taste New Zealand honey at a local farm (time permitting).
- Rotorua sightseeing tour from the Port of Tauranga
- See sights of Okere Falls and Blue Lake
- Walk through the redwoods at the Whakarewarewa Forest
- Take in views of Mt. Maunganui along the way
- Ride comfortably in a climate-controlled vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Salisbury Avenue, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand
Directly outside Port security gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arrow Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Deluxe small group Cruise Day Tour, Rotorua, Tauranga & Mt Maunganui highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Deluxe small group Cruise Day Tour, Rotorua, Tauranga & Mt Maunganui highlights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Deluxe small group Cruise Day Tour, Rotorua, Tauranga & Mt Maunganui highlights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lunch was included and I would say it was just OK. Would have liked to have had 10-15 minutes in the gift shop in the village but was told we could not do this." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Deluxe small group Cruise Day Tour, Rotorua, Tauranga & Mt Maunganui highlights
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTaurangaShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - RotoruaBus Tours - RotoruaPorts of Call Tours - RotoruaFull-day Tours - RotoruaShore Excursions - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandPorts of Call Tours - Waiheke IslandFull-day Tours - Waiheke IslandCategory