- Rotorua shore excursion with Living Maori Village, Pohutu Geyser, and redwoods
- Watch cultural performances at the Living Maori Village
- Learn about geothermal activity on the North Island and see geysers in action
- Indulge in a deluxe 2-course lunch and unlimited tea and coffee
- Go into Rotorua to view the city's top attractions
- Includes guide, transportation, and port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please make your way to the Port gates where we will be waiting for you with a name board with your name on it!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This Is a Pre Booked Tour only!
- No sales on the day of the tour!
- Ensuring a quick departure for you!
- All vehicles are modern vehicles with duel air-conditioning uv protection glass and meeting the highest safety standards.
- Pick up time will be sent to you after booking confirmation, dependent on arrival time and departure time of your ship
- Pick-up is from the port directly and dependent upon time of arrival of your cruise ship!
- Pick-up time will be confirmed 30 days from the date of tour (or upon booking if within 30 days).
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Zealand Discovery Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Village children like to dive into the river to find the coins." See review