- Jetboat ride on Waikato River
- Awesome thrill ride with trick turns and power brakes
- Amazing scenery along the river, including spectacular Huka Falls
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from Taupo
Departure & Return
If you are self-driving then make sure to check in at Hukafalls Jet no later than 10mins prior to scheduled departure time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your adrenaline-pumping adventure takes you to the mighty Huka Falls, considered the country’s most visited and photographed natural attraction. Get a dramatic front-row view of the 36-foot-high (11-meter) waterfalls as they thunder through the ravine with incredible force.
Listen to entertaining and informative commentary during your ride, complete with 360-degree spins past cliff faces and native forest. Your white-water adventure ends with hotel drop-off in Taupo.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Warm clothing including jackets, hats and gloves is recommended in cooler winter months.
- Life jackets are provided and must be worn
- The boat has heated handrails and spray jackets are provided in cooler months.
- Cameras are welcome but carried at passengers own risk. Video cameras are not permitted for safety reasons.
- All children must be at least 3 feet (1 meter) tall to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID-19 procedures: All travellers will need to sign in upon arrival for contact tracing, Social distancing will be enforced, You will be given facemasks, gloves and a buff to be disposed of in provided bins at the end of the trip, You will be required to use hand sanitser at check-in, at the beach unit and upon your return. Any high-touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hukafalls Jet
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Hukafalls Jet Boat Ride from Taupo.