- Cruise on scenic Lake Taupo to view the Maori Rock Carvings
- Learn about the ecology, volcanology, and history of the area from your guide
- Enjoy tea or a live fishing demonstration, depending on choice of departure time
- See the Maori rock carvings depicting the local tribe's legends
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chris Jolly Outdoors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Daily Scenic Maori Rock Carving Cruise Taupo.