- Experience North Africa on an affordable all-day trip from Southern Spain
- Take a scenic boat ride across the Strait of Gibraltar to Tangier
- Visit the city’s historic medina, the Caves of Hercules, and Cape Espartel
- Enjoy a roundtrip ferry ride from Cadiz and a Moroccan lunch included
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at the ticket box inside the port, by the information window. Then, you will be taken to wait for the ferry. Once you are there, you will board the ferry to Tangier, Morocco.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa and/or passport requirements prior to border crossing. All visa/passport requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Local service provider does not provide with information about any visa or passport process.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience