Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
1 Tours & Activities
4 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Transylvania is best known as Dracula’s abode, but the stunning Romanian hillsides are also home to some of the region’s tastiest wines. Enjoy an exclusive fine-dining experience with this four-course tasting menu of world-class delicacies, including Argentinian beef and truffle foie gras, along with sommelier-curated wine pairings. Dinners also include tours of the on-site wine cellar, where you’ll find 351 labels from around the world.
- A gourmet four-course dinner in Targu-Mures with world-class wine pairings
- Learn to taste the difference between Romania’s top vineyards, an under-the-radar wine hub
- Soak up the elegant ambiance with private seating and multiple high-end food plates
- Dinners and tastings are designed by a chef and sommelier to bring you the best pairings
Saved to wishlist!
4-course tasting menu with Romanian wine pairing
Private table seating
Tour of the wine cellar
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel PRIVO Târgu Mureș
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- OPERATED BY PRIVO IN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 29220P1