3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re drawn to Taos for its vibrant artist community, get a local perspective on the city’s rich and ever-changing arts scene. Go beyond just the big-name galleries to discover workshops and showrooms tucked into Taos’ quirky backstreets, and learn what has drawn creative types to New Mexico's high desert for centuries. Finish with a treat for your other senses at a small-batch chocolate boutique.
- Learn how Taos became a beacon for American artists
- Stroll through the city's creative quarters with a guide
- Admire the work of renowned and up-and-coming local artisans
- Taste organic handcrafted chocolate or wine at a local bar
Saved to wishlist!
Hot or Cold Sipping Chocolate Elixir
Gratuity for Guide
Sunscreen & Hat for Sun Protection
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide in the lobby at El Monte Sagrado Resort & Spa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress in comfortable walking shoes.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heritage Inspirations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taos Artisan Walking Tour + Chocolate?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Taos Artisan Walking Tour + Chocolate?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Taos Artisan Walking Tour + Chocolate?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTaosFood Tours - New MexicoChocolate Tours - New MexicoWalking Tours - New MexicoHalf-day Tours - New MexicoCategory