4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visitors flock to Sicily to sample its coveted cuisine, but few participate in learning its secrets. This private cooking lesson will immerse you in the local culinary tradition with a professional chef who will help you create a full-course meal and dessert. You’ll sunbathe, swim, and sample wine beforehand, and finish the class by enjoying the fruits of your labor on the restaurant terrace.
- Discover local culinary secrets in a cooking class with a professional chef
- Get round-trip transportation from a hotel or port near Taormina, Messina, or Catania
- Cook traditional pasta, fish, a side-dish, and dessert in a restaurant kitchen
- Sunbathe, swim, and sample wine and snacks before the class
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional pasta dish
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Private cooking class
Transport by private vehicle
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your chef will pick you up at your hotel, port or train station in Taormina, Giardini Naxos or Letojanni.
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Sicilian Cooking Class in Taormina?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Sicilian Cooking Class in Taormina?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Sicilian Cooking Class in Taormina?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Sicilian Cooking Class in Taormina?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35040P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCooking ClassesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyCooking Classes - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaCooking Classes - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaCooking Classes - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaCategory
Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Corso Umberto ICastelmolaCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Taormina Piazza DuomoIsola BellaPiazza IX Aprile