Etna Wine Tour by Land Rover from Taormina
- Explore Mount Etna on a full-day tour from Taormina
- Travel across the terrain in a comfortable 4x4 vehicle
- Sample local products grown in the volcanic soil of Mt. Etna
- Pickup and drop-off from your Taormina hotel included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The service will be operated by a 6 seats Land Rover, but to guarantee to all customers a window seat, we suggest You to book the servoce for maximum 5 people
- Wine ad alcoholic drinks served only to adults (minimum age 18)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended: back problems, pregnant women an infants
- DRESS CODE: -from March to May & from October to November: pack winter coat and dress sturdy shoes or hiking boots; -from June to September: pack a waterproof shell and dress in layers. Dress comfortable shoes or sneakers; do not forget you sun screen, sun glasses and sun hat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOUR OF SICILY - DAY TOURS
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Etna Wine Tour by Land Rover from Taormina.