8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide your accommodation address/hotel in the Taormina - Giardini Naxos area: we will contact you to confirm the pickup outside/nearby the hotel or at a convenient meeting point (for Castelmola, Trappitello and Letojanni we have fixed meeting points).
- Giardini Naxos
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian/vegan/gluten free options are available, please specify any dietary requirements in the booking request
- Tours in other languages (French and Spanish) can only be arranged upon request, if received with adequate notice.
- We suggest dressing comfortably and according to the season
- Customers will be contacted the day before the tour to confirm the pickup details (hotel if possibile, or in a meeting point nearby).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etna People s.n.c.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Etna Wineries Tour - Small Groups from Taormina ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Etna Wineries Tour - Small Groups from Taormina ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Etna Wineries Tour - Small Groups from Taormina ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Etna Wineries Tour - Small Groups from Taormina
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyLayover Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaFood Tours - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaLayover Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaFood Tours - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaWine Tastings - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaLayover Tours - MessinaFull-day Tours - MessinaCategory
Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Piazza IX AprileSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Villa Romana del CasaleCorso Umberto ICorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)CastelmolaMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Villa Comunale