- Experience the delicious cuisine of Sicily’s Etna region on a guided tour
- Get an insider’s view on the region while exploring beautiful villages
- Taste local food and wine at a winery and a farmhouse
- Enjoy hotel pickup/drop-off and all food and drink samples included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum number to start the Tour is 2 people
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers all the official safety measures: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands