7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Dive deep into Balinese culture and tradition without the self-drive stress on this all-inclusive private day tour of the heartlands around Ubud. Watch a traditional barong (monster) dance; visit your choice of craft villages; capture gorgeous photos in Tegenungan Waterfall; then eat lunch with a rice-field view. Explore 11th-century Elephant Cave temple and visit a traditional Balinese compound home before returning to your hotel or the port.
- Discover Balinese arts, crafts, culture, and religion on a private tour
- Visit your choice of batik, jewelry, wood carving, and painting villages
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant with views across the rice fields
- Private driver collects and drops off direct from the port or your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel picked up and drop aff
Other personal expanses
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom the port or from your hotel's lobby
Area covered Kuta, Seminyak, Nusadua, Tanjung benoa, sanur and Ubud
Return DetailsDrop off back to your hotel or to the port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 person participant
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Charm
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTanjung BenoaNature and Wildlife - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliCategory