1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go Ocean Walking in Bali, a unique experience similar to scuba diving but requiring no certification. During this experience, meet your trained guides for an introduction to the equipment before zooming out to the Ocean Walker station aboard a boat. Don the custom-built helmet and descend into the underwater world while being supplied with a stream of fresh oxygen. Enjoy walking on the ocean floor and getting up close and personal with marine life. Upgrade to include round-trip transportation from local hotels.
- Go Ocean Walking in Bali, a unique experience similar to scuba diving
- Meet your trained guides for an introduction to the equipment
- Descend into the underwater world, breathing a stream of fresh oxygen through a helmet
- Get up close and personal with marine life without a certification
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off only for package "including transfers"
All safety equipment
Approx. 30 minutes walk at ocean
Lockers, shower and changing rooms
Food and any other optional expenses
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBintang Beach Club Dive & Water Sport, Jl. Pratama No.108A, Tj. Benoa, Nusa Dua, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off for package "with transfers" available in:
7. Tanjung Benoa, and
8. Nusa Dua only at ITDC area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for package "with transfers"
- The duration of the trip "with transfers" is approx 3 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Option "without transfers" means participants have to come to Sea Walker place by their own.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali SUN Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Sea Walker Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Sea Walker Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Sea Walker Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Sea Walker Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7516P8