4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Local tour guide
pick up and drop off from your accomodation
Camel ride in the beach of Tangier
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xauen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 111117P35
Compare Similar Experiences
Tangier : Full day trip ; Cultural tour & Camel ride
4 to 8 hours
5 hours 55 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
7 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoUnderground Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoPhotography Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Tarifa4WD Tours - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaExtreme - TarifaUnderground Tours - TarifaWalking Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaPhotography Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - Tetouan4WD Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanExtreme - TetouanUnderground Tours - TetouanWalking Tours - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanPhotography Tours - TetouanCategory