8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air conditioned vehicle
Local Multilingual guide in Chefchaouen (optional)
We will collect you from your hotel, Tangier Port or from an arranged meeting point
Exclusive private day trip, only for you, your friends and family.
Hercules Caves entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can choose this private excursion from your hotel in Tangier. If you get to the city by ferry, we can also collect you from the port or a centrally-located meeting point. You choose!
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport, Aéroport Tanger-Ibn Batouta, Tanger, Morocco
- Port de Tanger ville
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chefchaouen Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day trip to Chefchaouen and Tangier?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day trip to Chefchaouen and Tangier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day trip to Chefchaouen and Tangier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day trip to Chefchaouen and Tangier?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day trip to Chefchaouen and Tangier
8 to 10 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTangierBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - TarifaCity Tours - TarifaFull-day Tours - TarifaBus Tours - TetouanCity Tours - TetouanFull-day Tours - TetouanCategory