3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation from Tamarindo and Langosta are included, an additional charge to pick up in other locations. Contact us to get you a transportation fee from your location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/22/2020 - 10/27/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seafari Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surf All Day 3 hours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf All Day 3 hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surf All Day 3 hours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf All Day 3 hours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Surf All Day 3 hours
1 day 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
SurfingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTamarindoSurfing - Guanacaste and NorthwestSurfing - Playa FlamingoSurfing - Santa CruzCategory