- 9-hour Dino Park, Penjamo River, and hot springs adventure by Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo
- Visit Dino Park, and see life-size, moving replicas of dinosaurs
- Hike along the Penjamo River, and stop to swim under a waterfall
- Break for lunch at the Blue River Resort and Hot Springs
- Soak in a natural hot spring or mud bath
- Stroll through a botanical gardens, and enjoy the views of the tropical landscape
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Pick-up is where you are staying in the Tamarindo area. When we know location, we'll work out and communicate the time and where the car will be waiting.
The drop-off point assumed to be the same location as pick-up, unless you have communicated otherwise.
What To Expect
At Dino Park, follow your guide along forest paths to see life-size replicas of dinosaurs that move. Then journey through the area along the Penjamo River, and stop to swim underneath a waterfall.
Afterward, go back to the Blue River Resort to break for lunch. The rest of the days activities are in your hands. Pick from a variety of things to do at the resort, including soaking in a natural hot springs or mud bath, walking through a botanical garden, or swimming at a pool with a water slide.
The day ends with a car ride to your Tamarindo hotel around 4pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A waiver of responsibility will need to be signed for the tour to go ahead
- Hiking shoes recommended to wear
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including dirt stairs and paths
- Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket and extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative, if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue River Resort & Spa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo.