- 4-Hour Tallinn guided sightseeing tour
- Explore the atmospheric Old Town of Tallinn, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See the Town Hall Square, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and Toompea Castle
- Marvel at the Baroque Kadriorg Palace and visit the famous Tallinn Song Festival Grounds
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tallinn or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The guide will be meeting you with the sign DISCOVER ESTONIA at the exit gate from the port customs area. there is only one exit to the city, so you cannot miss it. Please note - meeting point is NOT the pier, but the exit from the port area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Estonia OU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We easily found our guide OUTSIDE the port gate (5 minute walk)." See review