Explore our promoted experiences
- A 2.5-hour bicycle tour through Tallinn
- Visit the site of the 1980 Olympics
- Warm up your vocal cords at Lauluväljak, home of the singing revolution
- Stroll along the seaside at Pirita beach
- Learn about the area’s history from an informative local guide
- Enjoy a gorgeous bike ride while seeing the sights
Departure & Return
Located in Tallinn Old Town, on Vene street, next to the city wall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child seats and trailers available
- Tour is in English. We can make also special tours in other languages and routes, starting at different times. Please contact your local supplier to arrange that.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY City bike OÜ
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms