6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Licensed Local Guide
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at anywhere else you want around Kanazawa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shirakawa-go Charter Car Tour (Kanazawa departure) with English-speaking Driver?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shirakawa-go Charter Car Tour (Kanazawa departure) with English-speaking Driver?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shirakawa-go Charter Car Tour (Kanazawa departure) with English-speaking Driver?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shirakawa-go Charter Car Tour (Kanazawa departure) with English-speaking Driver?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTakayamaBus Tours - Gifu PrefectureHistorical Tours - Gifu PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Gifu PrefectureCategory