Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
2 Tours & Activities
22 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
11 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Guarantee your entry to Hida Folk Village by pre-booking a ticket in advance. This saves time waiting in long ticket lines, so you have more time to explore. Once in the museum, discover 30 homes from the Edo Period, and walk around the grounds at your own pace. Other highlights include traditional crafts demonstrations, and seeing historic tools and cooking utensils on display.
- No strict schedules—explore Hida Folk Village at your own pace
- Avoid potential language barriers by pre-booking entry in advance
- Rare opportunity to see homes that date back to the Edo Period
- Great for history fans—see old artifacts such as tools and utensils
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fee to Hida Folk Village Hida no Sato
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHida Minzoka Mura Folk Village (Hida no Sato), 1-590 Kamiokamotomachi, Takayama 506-0055 Gifu Prefecture
6/6/2019 - 10/22/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking available at a fee (paid on arrival)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hida Folk Village Hidanosato
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Hida Folk Village Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 65
See all 65
Product code: 75710P1