- Hassle-free tour with all food and drink tastings included
- Avoid tourist traps and discover local speciality food spots
- Learn about sake production and try samples at a sake brewery
- A guide translates so you can interact with locals and learn more about Hida
Departure & Return
The specific departure point is Hida-Hagiwara station. Your guide will pick you up at the station before the tour starting time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When it rains or snows, we will basically hold the tour as scheduled
- If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- Participants can store luggages inside of our garage during the tour
- The specific departure point is Hida-Hagiwara station, and your guide will pick you up at the station before the tour starting time
- Please directly contact us via our website "UMESEKO TOUR" if the date you want to book is not available on the calendar
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know at time of booking if you have any food restriction or allergy
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Not allowed to drink sake but infants and children can participate with adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY UMESEKO TOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff