11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
1 Lunch Box
One way shared transportation from Takayama city (Door-to-Door transfer) to departure point
One way bus tour from Takayama to Tokyo (Matsumoto Castle, Lake Suwa etc)
English-speaking tour guide
Child 2 years old and below can travel for free (No Seats and no meals)
2 hours Ninja Experience
Hotel drop-off after final arrival destination at night (Tokyo city)
Drinks and other meal during the duration of the trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can provide transfer to all accommodations in Takayama City with telephone number starting with '577' (eg: 577-xxx-xxxx) only. We will advise actual pick up time and meeting point in Departure Notice. Departure Notice will be faxed one day before service date to your hotel's front desk by 1700hrs (5.00 pm). For non-hotel guest, Departure Notice will be sent one day before service date to your email address by 1700 hrs (5:00 pm).
If you have not received notice within the certain time frame, please call us to confirm pick up time. Cherry Tomato transfer will pick you up from your accommodation to one of the locations as below:
1. Jinya-Mae Morning Market - stroll on Takayama morning market and make your way to Departure point for bus tour - Takayama Station on your own (Estimated departure at 08:45 am)
2. Departure point for bus tour - Takayama Station (Estimated departure at 08:45 am)
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The size of the checked luggage allowed in the bus will be less than 155cm in total length, width and height.
- Lunch will be provided inside the bus (lunch box).
- Guests are recommended to purchase appropriate travel insurance on their own.
- 24 hours hotline available for emergency assistance.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation.
- Bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals.
- Drop off will be at Shinjuku, Tokyo near Shinjuku Station ETA 19:10 hrs or Ikebukuro, Tokyo Near Ikebukuro Station ETA 19:35 hrs
- Please arrange transfer and accommodation in Tokyo city on your own.
- Please advise if you want to be be pick up from accommodation to Takayama morning market or to Takayama station (bus tour departure point) upon booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherry Tomato
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Bus Tour to Tokyo with Lake Kawaguchi & Ninja Experience from Takayama?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Bus Tour to Tokyo with Lake Kawaguchi & Ninja Experience from Takayama?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Bus Tour to Tokyo with Lake Kawaguchi & Ninja Experience from Takayama?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Bus Tour to Tokyo with Lake Kawaguchi & Ninja Experience from Takayama?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60559P143
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTakayamaFood Tours - Gifu PrefectureBus Tours - Gifu PrefectureMarkets - Gifu PrefectureHistorical Tours - Gifu PrefectureFull-day Tours - Gifu PrefectureCategory