Are you interested in?
- Visit the Gassho style houses at Shirakawa-go, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Admire Biwa-ko, Japan’s largest freshwater lake
- Enjoy the greenery, hills, and pond at Kenrokuen Garden
- One way bus travel from Takayama to Kyoto, Umeda, or Namba
Departure & Return
Departure PointTakayama Station, Japan, 〒506-0053 岐阜県高山市昭和町１丁目２２−２
Return Details1: Kyoto Avanti, 31 Higashikujō Nishisannōchō, Minami Ward, Kyoto, 601-8003, Japan
2: OCAT Bus Stop, 1 Chome-4 Minatomachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0017, Japan
3: Hearton Hotel Nishiumeda, 3-chōme-3-55 Umeda, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- [IMPORTANT] The bus will leave as scheduled (9:25 AM) and will not wait for late arrivals. Please be on time.
- Meeting Time at West Exit JR Takayama Station: 8:35 AM
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- [IMPORTANT] This is a one way tour (Takayama-Osaka), your final destination is Osaka. The bus will not take you back to Takayama. Please make sure that you have an accommodation in Osaka and bring all the things you need while staying at Osaka, since the bus will not take you back to Takayama.
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 1 Way Day Tour Takayama - Osaka via Shirakawago, Kanazawa and Biwako.