2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Taxi from Kosoku Kanonji to Takuma Station (round-trip)
Departure & Return
Takamatsu Airport , Takamatsu Kagawa PrefectureMeeting point：Takamatsu Airport, Information Center on the 1st floor Takamatsu Airport, 1312-7, Konancho Oka, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa-ken 761-1401 The tour terminates on arrival at Takuma Station (a transfer arrangement to a hotel in Takamatsu and Kotohira is possible as an option)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Least participants：3 persons
- Language support：Japanese, English (translation app)
- Luggage storage service is available
- Free Wi-Fi：×
- Toilet (Western style) ：× (available at places to visit)
- Depending on the weather, you may not be able to enjoy a superb view like the images above, but the tour will be operated unless it is difficult to ensure safety due to the bad weather. Please note that any refund cannot be made in such cases.
- If the operator decides to cancel the tour due to the bad weather, etc., you will be notified by 4 p.m. on the day before the tour. In that case, a full refund will be made.
- A regular cancellation policy applies to cancellations made by customers even due to the weather.
- As the sunset time may vary depending on the season, please choose the appropriate departure time if you select the afternoon tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Instagram Tour of Kagawa's Scenic Locations?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Instagram Tour of Kagawa's Scenic Locations?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Instagram Tour of Kagawa's Scenic Locations
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifePhotography ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTakamatsuBus Tours - Kagawa PrefectureAudio Guides - Kagawa PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Kagawa PrefecturePhotography Tours - Kagawa PrefectureCategory