Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover the ancient ruins of Syracuse on this shore excursion
- Your private guide sheds light on the region’s Greek and Roman history
- Enjoy a walking tour through beautiful Ortygia
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from the port in Syracuse
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at the cruise ships dock. Our guide will wear a red id-badge and hold a sign with your name.
At the end of the tour the guide will take you back to the dock or, if you prefer, leave you in Ortygia (at a short walking distance from the dock).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No sleeveless tops allowed. Shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hermes Sicily Tourist guides group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Syracuse private shore excursion: Archaeological park and Ortigia.