- Visit the Oneida Community Mansion House, and see its exhibits and collections
- Learn about the history of the socialist Utopian group that used to live in the home
- Tour the house with a museum docent who knows the museum well
- House is equipped with an elevator for wheelchair accessibility
Departure & Return
Departure PointSyracuse, Syracuse, Finger Lakes, New York
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oneida Community Mansion House
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Oneida Community Mansion House Tour.